The Art of Visual Inquiry
September 30, 2020
Enhance your understanding of key ideas, relationships and issues that foster new levels of insight.
Increasing Understanding with Connections
Explore, Capture and Study with Your Brain
Did you know that TheBrain can actually make you smarter? By connecting information sources visually you not only build an essential reference of content but you enhance your understanding of key ideas, relationships and issues that foster new levels of insight.
- Using TheBrain as a study guide
- Building a knowledgebase to increase understanding
- Re-contextualizing information sources to create a perspective that matches your thinking
- Analyzing relationships and mapping out information networks on complex subjects
- Example Brains for teachers, students and researchers
This webinar is a must see for researchers, teachers, students and anyone who is organizing ideas.
The Teacher and Student Brain
Browse through the Teacher and Student Brain that was demonstrated on the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Writer's Brain
Browse through the Writer's Brain that was also demonstrated on the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Shakespeare Brain
The complete works of Shakespeare… and more.
More posts by: Shelley Hayduk