TheBrain 220 – Taking Your Brain to the Next Level
This webinar is designed for users who have created a basic brain but now need to change their thought structure or evolve their original brain. Learn how to garden your thoughts and easily edit your brain.
Change can be a beautiful and necessary inevitability for all of us, even our Brains! TheBrain includes powerful authoring and editing tools that make changing your Brain easy.
This session will cover:
- Identifying when it’s time to further subcategorize and create new parent Thoughts
- Changing Thought relationships
- Creating subcategories and intervening Thoughts
- Mass linking, unlinking, forgetting and deleting Thoughts
- Adding Thought Types and Link Types
- Creating specific Thought names and Thought lineage
- Adding icons and Thought Types for additional context
More posts by: Matt Caton