The Art of Visual Inquiry
September 26, 2019
Did you know that your digital Brain can actually make you smarter? Explore, capture and study with your digital Brain.
By connecting information sources visually you not only build an essential reference of content but you enhance your understanding of key ideas, relationships and issues that foster new levels of insight.
This webinar is a must see for researchers, teachers, students and anyone who is organizing ideas.
- Using TheBrain as a study guide
- Building a knowledgebase to increase understanding
- Re-contextualizing information sources to create a perspective that matches your thinking
- Analyzing relationships and mapping out information networks on complex subjects
- Example Brains for teachers, students and researchers
The Teacher and Student Brain
Browse through the Teacher and Student Brain that was demonstrated on the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Shakespeare Brain
The complete works of Shakespeare… and more.
Learn more about TheBrain - from within a Brain!
More posts by: Matt Caton