Special Holiday Version of TheBrain 202
December 17, 2020
TheBrain includes powerful authoring and editing tools that make changing your brain easy.
Change can be a beautiful and necessary inevitability for all of us, even our brains!
This webinar is designed for users who have created a basic brain but now need to change their thought structure or evolve their original brain.
Learn how to garden your thoughts and easily edit your brain.
This session will cover:
- Identifying when it’s time to further subcategorize and create new parent thoughts
- Changing thought relationships
- Creating subcategories and intervening thoughts
- Mass linking, unlinking, forgetting and deleting thoughts
- Adding thought types and link types
- Creating specific thought names and thought lineage
- Special holiday themed icons and thought types for additional context
More posts by: Matt Caton