TheBrain 202: Gardening and Evolving Your Brain
March 24, 2021
TheBrain includes powerful authoring and editing tools that make changing your brain easy.
Spring is here. It’s time to garden and grow your brain!
This webinar is designed for users who have created a basic brain but now need to change their thought structure or evolve their original brain.
Learn how to garden your thoughts and easily edit your brain.
This session will cover:
- Changing thought relationships
- Creating subcategories and intervening thoughts
- Mass linking, unlinking, forgetting and deleting thoughts
- Copying and pasting thoughts
- Working with multiple brains
- Creating specific thought names and thought lineage
- Adding icons and thought types for additional context
More posts by: Matt Caton