The Art of Visual Inquiry
Enhance your understanding and foster new levels of insight by connecting your information sources visually in TheBrain.
Did you know that TheBrain can actually make you smarter? This webinar is a must see for researchers, teachers, students and anyone who is organizing ideas.
- Using TheBrain as a study guide
- Building a knowledgebase to increase understanding
- Re-contextualizing information sources to create a perspective that matches your thinking
- Analyzing relationships and mapping out information networks on complex subjects
- Example Brains for teachers, students and researchers
The Teacher and Student Brain
Browse through the Teacher and Student Brain that was demonstrated on the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Shakespeare Brain
The complete works of Shakespeare… and more.
More posts by: Shelley Hayduk