Learn how to create a Brain that is all about self-expression and networks of information that gives you a place to think and find what you need instantly.
We all have a lot of stuff going on in our lives and unfortunately we can’t schedule when great ideas happen. But never fear… your Brain is here, to capture every idea and do-to effortlessly!
We all know moving from folder to folder just doesn’t cut it and an isolated to-do list leaves you missing the big picture. Take beautiful notes and connect all your information in a way that works for you. Learn how to create a Brain that is all about self-expression and networks of information that gives you a place to think and find what you need instantly.
This session is designed to help you create a Brain that serves as our virtual memory for everything in your life from work projects to personal interests.
- Using TheBrain 9 new notes styles and formats for clear idea and to-do management
- Organizing your Thoughts and capturing ideas quickly
- Using search, tags and pins for instant idea activation
- Integrating files and web pages for easy information management
- Example Brains that contain it all to get your creative juices flowing
More posts by: Shelley Hayduk