TheBrain 202: Bold Choices and Evolving Thought Structures
TheBrain includes powerful authoring and editing tools that make changing your brain easy.
This webinar is designed for users who have created a basic brain but now need to change their thought structure or evolve their original brain.
Learn how to garden your thoughts and easily edit your brain.
This session will cover:
- Changing thought relationships
- Creating subcategories and intervening thoughts
- Mass linking, unlinking, forgetting and deleting thoughts
- Copying and pasting thoughts
- Working with multiple brains
- Creating specific thought names and thought lineage
- Adding icons and thought types for additional context
More posts by: Matt Caton