Choose your operating system:
TheBrain 8 for Windows
TheBrain 8 for Mac OS X
- Mac OS 10.7+
- 1 GHz Intel Processor, 1GB RAM, 100 MB available storage
TheBrain 8 for Linux
- Works on many Linux/Unix variants. Verified on Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora, Solaris, and SUSE.
- We are unable to support all installations of TheBrain for Linux due to the number of possible unique configurations and low number of users.
- 1 GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, 100 MB available storage
Archive format without an installer (For experts only)
TheBrain for iOS
- TheBrain for iOS is a native app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Access your Brain on your iOS device, on the Web and from your desktop computer with TheBrain Cloud Services
- Learn more about TheBrain for iOS.
TheBrain for Android
- TheBrain for Android is a native app for Android devices.
- Access your Brain on your Android device, on the Web and from your desktop computer with TheBrain Cloud Services
- Learn more about TheBrain for Android.
What's new in version 8?
TheBrain 8 is loaded with over 50 great features including:
- Enhanced multi-threading technology
- New timeline view
- Quick create new Thoughts
- Over 1500 new icons to customize your Thoughts
- New Quick Start Brains and prebuilt Tags and Types
- Twitter search integration and instant Thought creation
And those are just the highlights! TheBrain 8 has lots of other new features including: output of your Thoughts as an image, streamlined data synchronization and a ton of Mac OS X enhancements, including Retina display support! Learn more on TheBrain 8 page.
How the Free Download Works
You get 30 days to try all the features of TheBrain Pro. After that if you want to keep using the advanced features you will need to upgrade to TheBrain Pro. If you don't upgrade, you can keep using TheBrain Free Edition. You will not lose any of your work and will still be able to access everything you created.
Getting Started with TheBrain
View video walkthroughs of everything from basic functionality to advanced features.
The support center includes documentation, webinars, forums and more.