Get it out of your head and into your Brain. Get complete task management and mental clarity by creating Thoughts for all key tasks and projects in your life.
Your action-oriented Brain will put you in the driver’s seat and enhance your productivity.
- Use TheBrain as your trusted system for "Getting Things Done"® (GTD)
- Create a complete meeting management and task tracking network
- Visualize all your responsibilities and projects
- Integrate all information resources for your daily big picture
Watch Now! See David Allen's Brain in Action
(This is part 3 of the GTD Webinar - full video below)
See and do more with digital thinking.
TheBrain lets you digitize your mind so you can literally see your thinking and refine your ideas. Your Thoughts will come to life in TheBrain’s awarding winning interface.
Integrate all your information in one place.
Capture and store an unlimited amount of information. Take notes, save files, web pages, images and even emails into TheBrain for instant access.
Organize files the way you think.
Move beyond linear file folder hierarchies. Organize files under multiple categories or projects. Anything can be linked to anything else. Track and save multiple versions, add notes and tag documents with priorities.
Zero in on your actions instantly.
TheBrain's Thought tags let you further organize and define your tasks. This lets you specify key contexts for projects so that you will be reminded to do them when most appropriate. For example, you might create tags for "in London," "when talking to CEO," or "errands."
Getting Things Done Webinar
- Part 1 - Introduction to GTD by David Allen
- Part 2 - How to use TheBrain for GTD demo by Shelley Hayduk
- Part 3 - Tour of David Allen's Brain by David Allen
- Part 4 - Q&A - Audience questions for David Allen
TheBrain GTD® Whitepaper
Learn how to use TheBrain with GTD.
Go to webbrain.com and browse our Brain on all things GTD.